« All Events
Huxford Symphony Orchestra with Tuscaloosa Symphony Orchestra
September 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- A key component of the ensembles program at the University of Alabama School of Music, the Huxford Symphony Orchestra is open to music majors as well as students from other disciplines around the university.
- The mission of the Tuscaloosa Symphony Orchestra is to foster and encourage the appreciation of music through live concert performances and educational programs that are diverse, enriching and of the highest quality.
- Ligeti: Atmospheres | Adam Flatt, conductor
- Elgar: Enigma Variations | Blake Richardson, conductor
- Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto no. 3 | Clatyon Stephenson, piano; Adam Flatt, conductor