Thank you for your interest in giving to the School of Music. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allow us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching and service.
No matter the amount, the support of our friends and alumni is important to us. Please consider making a gift to the School of Music today.
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- Under “Where would you like your gift directed?” select “Other.”
- Under “Account,” select “Other.”
- Skip “Donation Code.”
- In the first text box, enter “School of Music.”
- If you wish to honor or remember someone through your gift, provide that person’s name in the second text box.
- Complete the remainder of the form. Then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page.
Friends of the Million Dollar Band Membership
You can also support the School of Music by joining Friends of the Million Dollar Band. Membership is open to those who support the mission of the organization, meet the membership financial commitment, and participate in the organization’s activities.
To join, visit onlinegiving.ua.edu to make your gift of $100 to the Friends of the Million Dollar Band. Gifts can also be mailed to
Friends of the Million Dollar Band
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Your check should be made payable to The University of Alabama with a notation that your gift is for the Million Dollar Band.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Skip Snead, School of Music Director, (205) 348-7110, firstname.lastname@example.org.